Thursday, October 06, 2005

What this blog is about

This blog is all about America. What's wrong with America, what's right with America, borders, defeating terrorism, security, and my love for this country.

Although I consider myself a Republican, this will not be place for me to make partisan opinions. I will talk about what's going on with our country, and how we can make it a safer, and better place to live. In other words, it doesn't matter if you're left or right, as long as you love America you're welcome to come here and tell me what you think. Just try not to make it too partisan, but by all means if you think it would better the country and you can talk about instead of argue you are welcome to your opinion.

I can't wait until this blog kicks off.

God bless America!

3 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll join if you want. I'll start working on a post about how great America is and why. I'll then copy it to this blog.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Cody O'Connor said...

I sent you the e-mail Robby.

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Im busy with another project right now, so Ill probably post it over the weekend. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home