Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Cindy hearts Hugo

Cindy Sheehan and Hugo Chavaz agree that ending the U.S. "Empire" is a good idea

Bits from the CNN article:

Hugo Chavez, an arm around Sheehan's shoulders, told a group of activists that she had told him "she is going to put up her tent again in front of Mr. Danger's ranch" in April.

. . .

"Enough already with the imperialist aggression!" Chavez said, listing countries from Panama to Iraq where the U.S. military has intervened. "Down with the U.S. empire! It must be said, in the entire world: Down with the empire!"

. . .

Sheehan thanked Chavez for "supporting life and peace." She said earlier that she was impressed by his sincerity when they met privately Saturday.

. . .

Sheehan also noted that singer and activist Harry Belafonte recently called Bush "the greatest terrorist in the world," and said, "I agree with him. George Bush is responsible for killing tens of thousands of innocent people."

-credit to CNN.com (who gives their credit to the AP, who gives their credit to officials)

I'll leave the anger and fury of this story to those who are in that mood, but for me, this is the perfect time for picture captions.

So here it goes...

Chavaz: Welcome to the party. Sheehan: Did you remember to order the pin the dagger on the President game? Chavaz: I forgot, but I do have Twister: Hip Hop dance bop edition

Chavaz:( Inside is what counts. All I have to do is a few handshakes...Inside....inside....AHHH..GOD it's so....STRANGE!! I agree with you Sheehan but you need to find your mom's makeup, even I am worried about your looks, and I'm high on cocaine right now)

Bob Saget from AFV: All goes well until...whoooops... she trips over her own peace now medallions. *insert laughter* *insert bad joke from Bob Saget*

There's three from me, now lets see what YOU can do.

5 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is hilarious that she thinks she can get support from America by visiting its enemies. Maybe she's just down there for the drugs. Her being high would explain some of the things she says.

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Nightcrawler said...

I honestly don't think anyone gives a crap about anything Crackhead Sheehan does or says anymore. Nobody except maybe other wacked out moonbats. I think the company she's been keeping lately definitely makes her a member of the "hate America" club. Kinda tough to defend your patriotism after that in my opinion.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Gayle said...

I'm glad to see you posting again, Cody!

She's just a sad little girl inside a grown-ups body who never got enough attention. She used to make me furious... now I'm just tired of her. I'm really hoping she doesn't come out to Bush's Ranch, because being that I'm in Texas, I'll get to hear about it every day on the local news. UGH!

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Behind Washington's propaganda campaign against Chavez, is not any concern about the growth of “tyranny” in Venezuela, but rather concern over the threat posed by the Chavez government to the profits of US corporations.

Oh that's all we needed, another conspericy theorist. Hey Alec? You checked the NEWS lately? Chavez just kicked one of our guys our, a diplomat, for no reason. He was, according to Chavez, "a spy." Still think we're to blame?

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Nightcrawler said...

I did a Sheehan/Chavez post on my blog too. Take a gander and tell me what you think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home